Nickelodeon on Norwegian
Depart from New York
August 3, 2013
This sparkling cruise ship is the perfect choice for year-round cruises from New York; taking our guests to the Bahamas & Florida. From a chic, four-lane bowling alley to tons of dining choices and Freestyle Cruising, Norwegian Gem has it all. Chill out by the pool, get lucky in the casino, unwind at the spa, and make the kids happy with our water slides, Wii™ games and lots more.
Cruse with SpongeBob SquarePants and the rest of his crew? We’ve teamed up with Nickelodeon to create a one-of-kind, family-friendly experience exclusively onboard, Norwegian Gem. With lots of fun and engaging activities and events going on, you and your family will experience a vacation you won’t soon forget. When you’re looking for a family vacation, you want to have the option to participate in activities and events that everyone can enjoy together. With Nickelodeon, exclusively on Norwegian Cruise Line, there are activities for the whole family to enjoy together.
- Play interactive games by the pool with Team Nick
- Participate in spontaneous messy games featuring pies, slime or even “jellyfish” with Team Nick during impromptu Splash Mobs
- Sing, dance and go wild during Dora’s Music Party.
- Hang out and eat with SpongeBob SquarePants, Dora the Explorer and more during the Breakfast with Nickelodeon*.
- On select ships, leave your pajamas on and experience Nickelodeon’s Pajama Jam Character Breakfast*. Team Nick and the rest of the gang will sing and dance while your family enjoys a delicious breakfast. Free 8×10 photo included!
- Enjoy interactive story time with Team Nick and special friends from Nickelodeon like Dora the Explorer
- Create arts and crafts where kids and their parents can develop Nickelodeon themed crafts together
- Or choose from the additional activities specifically designed to encourage your family to explore, play and imagine together.
* Breakfast with Nickelodeon available for a nominal fee.
- From traditional fine dining to endless buffets with custom-order action stations, there is a host of delicious options included in your cruise fare. For an additional cover charge, you’ll have access to a world of possibilities including gourmet French, Japanese teppanyaki and an upscale steakhouse – 16 different dining options in all.
- Theatrical productions, Second City® comedy troupe, a state-of-the-art fitness center, Nintendo Wii™ on a 2-story screen, waterslide, a climbing wall, bars and lounges of all kinds, pools, hot tubs, kid’s centers, teen discos and more are all on board and included in your cruise fare.
** All events and activities vary per ship and are subject to change.
|$1,089.92 per person||$1,299.92 per person||$1,469.00 per person|
|$ 250.00 per person|
|Air & Transfer||Option|
|Chicago Airport||$682.20 per person||Limited Space|
|Richmond Airport||$534.20 per person||Limited Space|
|08/03/2013||New York City||4pm|
|08/07/2013||Great Stirrup Cay||8am||6pm|
|08/08/2013||Orlando- Beaches – Port Canaveral||8am||5pm|
|08/10/2013||New York City||10am|
Click here to Pre-Registration or 1-800-313-8534